When you submit any information to us including purchasing products via our website or instore; creating a customer account on our website; signing up for our email list; viewing or browsing products; services or content on our website, you agree and consent to Timbo’s Shop (and our respective representatives or agents collecting) using, disclosing and sharing this Personal Data among themselves as set out below.
- “Applicable Laws” means the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) and respective subsidiary legislations and regulations, as amended from time to time;
- “Personal Data”means any data, whether true or not, which is (a) about an individual who can be reasonably identified (i) from that data; or (ii) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access and would include data in our records as may be updated from time to time, or (b) defined as “personal data” or “personal information” under any Applicable Laws;
- “Platforms” means collectively Timbo’s Shop, our Social Media Accounts and Website;
- “Social Media” means Timbo’s Shop pages and accounts on third-party social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+’
- “Timbo’s Shop, we, us, or our”means Timbo’s Shop (ABN 89 881 128 695)
- “Website”means the www.timbosshop.com.au website
The Personal Data we collect
During our relationship with you, we may collect Personal Data from you. Examples of the types of Personal Data we may collect includes your name, contact details, mailing and delivery addresses, email address, birthday, your shopping or browsing behaviours and any other personally identifiable information that you have provided us in any form you may have submitted to us. Where information pertains to an identified individual – Personal Data may also include network and device data such as IP address and device or advertising identifiers and information we obtain using cookies or other tracking technologies. We may also collect information about you from third-party sources and platforms (including social media sites, online marketing and segmentation providers and ad targeting companies).
If you provide us with Personal Data relating to a third-party by submitting such Personal Data to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third-party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
How we collect Personal Data
We collect Personal Data from you (or the purposes of purchasing from Timbos Shop) when:
- You register an account on the Website
- You use any of our related services, such as subscribing to our email newsletter, contacting us via webform or signing up for product notifications;
- You browse our products or otherwise interact with the content on our Website;
- You accept our cookies and other tracking technologies on your device;
- You interact with our customer service team or representatives via our webform, emails, phone calls, social media, or face-to-face instore;
- You participate in promotions, competitions, survey or initiatives that request additional Personal Data;
- Your authorised representative submits your Personal Data to us for any purpose reasonably authorised by you, such as purchasing a product for your or to be delivered to you as a gift;
- Our third-party analytics and other service providers, business or commercial partners provide your Personal Data to us, which was collected and processed by them and disclosed to us pursuant to their separate privacy policies; or
- You voluntarily submit your Personal Data to us for any reason.
How we use your data
We may use and disclose your Personal Data for purposes necessary to provide you with products and services as our customer. Such purposes include:
- Registering and maintaining your Timbo’s Shop user account;
- Processing your order for our products and or collect your order payment;
- Arranging delivery of products you have purchased including providing data to couriers or postal services to assist with delivery or obtaining delivery instructions;
- Facilitating transactions on our website or instore via payment methods such as Paypal, Afterpay or ZipPay;
- To process your returns or refunds;
- Providing you with supporting services and functions related to your user account and stored shopping cart items;
- To personalise and improve your customer experience when you visit our Website;
- To carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud detection and loss prevention activities, product development, quality control and research to improve the products and services we provide;
- To send you marketing communications in relation to our sales, products, services, promotions or your order status;
- To deliver you ads that are related to our products that are targeted and personalised to your interests, attributes, preferences and experiences carried out on our platforms;
- Invite you customer events;
- Process your participation in competitions, surveys or giveaways;
- To conduct market and customer research;
- To improve customer experience across all touchpoints with Timbo’s Shop;
- Any specific purpose in relation to a particular product or service, which we may separately notify you on the product or service page.
Sharing your Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data to:
- Our employees, consultants, temporary workers or other representatives;
- Logistics providers, such as couriers, fulfilment or parcel-pickup services which deliver your order to you and any parcel return partners;
- Payment processors, who process your payment on our website or in-store;
- business partners who separately maintain an account with you for loyalty or point redemption programs;
- Agents, contractors or service providers who provide operational services to us or who help provide our services to you, such marketing consultants, technology and IT providers, website hosting and support providers and telecommunications.
You acknowledge and agree that, should we sell, merge or otherwise change control of our business, our company or the Website to a third-party:
- we are permitted to disclose your Personal Data and other information that we have collected from you to the third-party, without giving notice or seeking prior consent from you; and
- we shall be entitled to assign the benefit of any agreements we have with you to the third-party.
Accessing your Personal Data records
You may access or correct some of your Personal Data by logging into your Timbo’s Shop website account (Via ‘My Account’ on the home page) or by contacting us directly via www.timbosshop.com.au/contact. We will aim to respond to Personal Data queries within 14 days.
You can contact us at anytime to request a copy of the Personal Data that we hold about you.
By ordering products via our website; setting up an account; purchasing in-store or joining our email marketing list, you consent to us sending you marketing communications by email, SMS or mail to keep you up to date on our products, services, offers and our business.
You can unsubscribe or update your email marketing preferences at anytime in one of the following ways:
- Request to be removed from our mailing list via our /contact form;
- Unsubscribe via the links at the base of all email marketing campaigns;
- Update your email marketing preferences via the links at the base of all email marketing campaigns;
Please Note: it is not possible to unsubscribe from non-promotional (transactional) communications relating to your online orders or the operation of your account.
Deleting Your ‘Timbo’s Shop’ Account
If you wish to delete your Timbo’s Shop website account and all related data, please contact us directly via /contact
Please Note: it is not possible to unsubscribe from non-promotional (transactional) communications relating to your online orders or the operation of your account when orders are in progress.