Gift Cards are the perfect gift idea that let’s your loved ones choose a gift they will love! A Timbo’s Shop eGift Card can be used on our entire range of products plus there is no expiry date. Choose an amount that suits your budget starting from $20.
On purchase, an eGift Card confirmation email with the unique eGift Card code plus details on how to redeem the eGift Card will be emailed to the email address you choose (see below). Please take care of this code and confirmation email and treat this like cash.
To send it directly to the recipient:
Simply complete the eGift Card form with:
- the recipient’s email address
- include who the gift card is from
- include a personalised message
- select when you want this sent (‘Now’ means on receipt of payment at the checkout)
The eGift Card and unique code will then be sent directly from us to the recipient.
To send to yourself to then forward to the recipient:
Complete the eGift Card form with:
- your email address only (not the recipient)
- add your name in the ‘from’ field
- include the personalised message that you want to include with the eGift Card
- select Now in the delivery section (‘Now’ means on receipt of payment at the checkout)
The eGift Card and unique code will then be sent to your email address. You can then forward the confirmation email, message and code to the recipient OR print out the Email Confirmation, eGift Card and Redemption Terms & Conditions PDF to give to the recipient by hand.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- All of our eGift Cards have no expiry date;
- eGift Cards are redeemable at Timbo’s Shop only – online or instore.
- eGift Cards can be redeemed for any product, service or shipping costs
- eGift Cards are not transferrable;
- eGift Cards are not redeemable for cash;
- Timbo’s Shop cannot be held liable for any eGift Cards that are lost, stolen or used by someone other than the recipient; please treat eGift Cards as if they are cash. In the unfortunate event that the confirmation email or code are lost, we may be able to provide a copy of the original transaction email to the original purchaser.